Refunds and Amendments

What is the refund policy?

‘C-137 Me’ unfortunately does not accept refunds for change of mind. We do however offer product revisions in case a customer is unsatisfied with their illustration.

If merchandise products are received damaged or broken the Company will organise for a replacement product to be send to you under an accelerated shipping arrangement. We only request that you share an image of the damaged product so we can share it with our service provider.

How do I organise a revision or a new product to be sent to me?

Simply email and we will allocate a Returns Authorization (RA) number for you, and give you all the details you need!

What if my printed product arrived damaged or there is a fault?

Whilst we hope this never happens, if you do receive damaged goods, or have a manufacturing fault occur, please contact us immediately at so we can personally assist you and sort out your problem as quickly as possible.